July 7, 2010

Family Vacation

We just got back from the "old country". We had a great time celebrating Dean's little sister's graduation and visiting family. I thought I would just post some highlights. Sorry it's not more detailed but we've only got 10 days before our triathlon. I'm hoping life calms down after the race.


GGs backyard is huge and Em loved having the space to run free and explore. He also enjoyed GGs watermelon as you can see.


This was one of Em's favorite playmates while we were there. Dean's little brother was so great with Emerson. I wish he could of come home with us... the perfect babysitter :)


As a result of all the playing the bean slept very well. This particular morning he could only stand to be awake a couple hours and had to go back to sleep at 10:00am.


Dean trying out the coveted black powder gun. And yes the dog is chasing the bullet :)


We took the camera gear up and did photos for his sister. This was one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOVE the photos. You guys did a terrific job. Regarding your question, yes, you can vote more than once. You can vote once a day, EVERY day until August 30th. If Stuart wins and Paul Brandt comes here, I hope you and dean and mom will all come down for the free concert!