Here is our little Mickey Mouse. Dean tried to teach him to talk like Mickey. Saying things like "Golly" and "Gee-wees" or laugh Mickey's little laugh. His naturally high pitched voice helped.
It was homemade costume of course and had a skeleton twist to is - more for dad though. Dad thought he should be a Jedi, or a Transformer or Superman. My response was that he doesn't even know who those characters are yet! Anyway here are some photos from Halloween night.
It was pretty tough to get decent pictures of Mr. Mickey here. He was too excited to stay still I think. Here are a series of photos. I'll let you decide what I was telling him... I think the facial expressions are pretty self explanatory...
This is what most of the pictures ended up looking like...
Finally he holds still and agrees to keep the costume on...
Examining his loot at the end of the night...






1 comment:
I TOTALLY love the Mickey Mouse Costume! Why make them grow up? I love when little kids wear LITTLE KIDS costumes!
Great Choice!
Post a Comment