My nephew was visiting my mom for a week so Em and I tagged along on a trip to see the dinosaurs in Drumheller. My nephews favorite dinosaur is the Tyrannosaurus Rex (mostly I think because of the movie Night at the Museum). We saw the model of the T-Rex and he said: "Hey there's Rexie!" We had fun looking at all the dinosaurs. I remember babysitting my little cousins and they absolutely loved dinosaurs... anything to do with dinosaurs (mostly because of the movie Land Before Time). And my husband loved them when he was little too and I think still loves them (mostly because of the movie Jurassic Park). My favorite dinosaur movie is most likely Land Before Time. Little foot was so cute and the soundtrack was great. Dinosaurs are definitely something old but they never seem to loose their novelty. Gotta love dinosaurs! Especially if you have children in the house... or a husband who is really just a kid stuck in a big person's body!
Here are a few pictures of 'the week Tanner came':



1 comment:
You got some really cute ones of Emerson. He's such a doll...no pun intended. I just love him. OH and Tanner's pretty cute too...lol...haa haa. I think my favorite dinosaur movie is Land before time 1. Not 2 or 3 or 4 or 50. but just one. Night at the Museum isn't strictly a dinosaur movie so it can't really be called that. Jurrasic Park and LBT are all about dinosaurs so they are true dionsaur movies.
Tanner still adores that hat Dean gave him. It fits him so good. We love it.
Post a Comment