March 18, 2010

Learning to Make a Mark...

Look who has found the joy of coloring... OK maybe the joy of being able to use a writing utensil! But as you can see he loves sitting up to the craft table and scribbling on paper.

This is still a very closely monitored activity but maybe someday it will be a nice quiet activity that will allow me worry free time to get stuff done around the house. *laugh* I guess I should invest in some washable writing utensils, right?



4 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! He has your mouth...no doubt. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.

Marni & James said...

He is such an adorable little boy! I also can't believe how big he is!

Cass said...

I didn't even know you had a blog until you posted on mine!
It's a great way to keep up with people you care about but don't often see ;)

I can't believe how big E is! Kira is huge into crafts...colouring, painting, drawing, gluing, she loves it all! Better make sure you stock up on washable everything and get several aprons (smocks) ! LOL!

Gladys said...

It is just a matter of time and he will be more creative than you in finding those forbidden place to draw. Mom's walls, dad's car. the floor, and "gasp" mom's freshly minted card stock. Is he into dressing himself yet of just the un-dressing part? I see he can already feed himself and catch his own food. Still a little on the furry side though. I can't beleive the cats let him catch them.