October 6, 2010

Baby Blue Buddy



This is "Blanket" he has been around since Emerson was born. He has slept with Emerson nearly every night since he was born and Em still asks every night for: "Blanket?" and when he is feeling cuddly he keeps Blanket close by. He is like a little companion for Emerson and he adores his baby-blue-buddy: Blanket!

So the other day we were getting ready to leave the house and Em was dragging Blanket around. When I opened the door he dropped Blanket and headed out the door. I got him in his car seat and decided to go get my fleece vest, as it was feeling cold out. When I got back out to the car I could hear Emerson giggling. I sat down and turned around to see what he was giggling about. He was reaching for my fleece vest saying: "Blanket!" Yes that's right Emerson mistook my nice blue fleece vest for his nice blue blanket. Funny right! Except that now every time I wear the vest I'll feel like am wearing a baby blanket out of the house. At least I made him laugh :)


No comments: