
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day! I really enjoy this time of year. I wish I could send you all homemade sugar cookies with pink icing and a paper valentine heart with sticky glitter all over it.
February 14th is also Dean and I's wedding anniversary. I feel blessed on a daily basis to have such a good companion. He is my Eternal Valentine! Here is an old pictures of us on our wedding day! Hope you take the time to show someone that you love them on Valentines Day.
2 comments:
What a cute picture!!! Happy Anniversary & thank you for the comment on my blog. I'm sure you're right!
Happy 6th anniversary! Holy cow..that has really passed quickly. I can still remember when Tanner had an accident at your reception in his nice suit and I had to change him. Good times....
Post a Comment