Emerson turned 1 year old on Sunday. I can't believe a year has passed so quickly. We had a birthday party for him and it was crazy! We had 15 adults and 6 children over! I will admit that I'll never invite that many people over again. Not until we have a house with a larger living area anyway. But it was a good time and lots of fun! Emerson loved every minute of it. Here are a bunch of pictures:
The farm animal themed Cake!

The anticipation...

We didn't get any pictures of him with the candle lit.
Emerson's older cousin was so excited and blew the candle
out the second the cupcake hit the tray!

He was very interested in the candle...

...but even more interested in the cake!

Yum! That's good stuff!

The Birthday Boy!

One Year Old Emerson.

3 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Emmerson! That last picture of him is AMAZING. He looks so grown up.
I'm SOOOOOO sorry that Tanner blew out the candle :(
All I have to say about all the people at the party and never having that many again is good luck. Hopefully you can put your foot down better than I can...lol
awwwwwww
Post a Comment